$200 OFF FIRST MONTH RENT
Very affordable apartment in South Anchorage. Beautiful sunny two bedroom one bathroom apartment available now. Downstairs Unit in a Desirable South Anchorage Neighborhood. Fully renovated with new finishing's throughout, updated appliances, new bathroom, and new windows. Minutes from Schools, Parks and Walking Trails. The unit is available and can be shown by appointment. Please call or text at 907- 347-3994 (Ben) to schedule a showing!
* $1,100 Security Deposit + $1,100 Rent
* Application Process Applies with a $36 Fee per applicant (it will be applied to rent amount upon approval) and includes references and background and criminal check and credit check.
* A copy of drivers license and paystubs is required
* No Pets or Smoking on the Premises
* Sunny Downstairs 2BR/1BA Unit with Large South Facing Windows!
* Tenant Pays Electric (Lights) and Landlord Pays All Other Utilities!
* 2 Designated Off-Street Parking Spots with Plug-ins
* Laundry in Building with Updated Coin-Op Washer and Dryer.
* Eat-In Kitchen with Pantry, Lots of Closet Space, and New Windows Throughout!
* Walking Distance of Oceanview Elementary, Parks, and Trails
* Secured Building with Great Long-Term Family Oriented Tenants
* Quiet Long-Term neighbors (Only Two Fourplex's in the Neighborhood)
* Well Maintained Building and Grounds
No Pets Allowed
Students who live in at 201 Pettis Road attend the following Anchorage School District (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Ocean View Elementary School
Grades PK - 6
out of 10
Hanshew Middle School
Grades 7 - 8
out of 10
Service High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.