Meticulously designed, Modern, Stunning Condo in SOMA (2 blocks from downtown and within walking distance to tons of amazing restaurants) and with historic architectural detailing in one of San Francisco's most desirable locations, The Mint Plaza. This Elegant and beautiful, light-filled 1 bedroom, 1 full bath Condo home faces the historic US Mint and is available for Long Term Lease for a single person or a couple desiring the amenities of city life, easy walk/ride to numerous offices (Salesforce, Twitter, Financial District), San Francisco downtown (Union Square) and Muni, BART & Cal-train station.
- High ceilings (12 ft+) with custom lighting and a bank of large double hung windows (noise-blocking) adds to the allure.
- Custom kitchen feature integrated cabinetry, granite counter tops, high-end fixtures, Thermador appliances, oversized refrigerator, gas stove top, oven; microwave makes the creation of master chef meals a breeze.
- The well-appointed bedroom also has a study-nook and huge custom closet organized to maximize storage and organization.
- The ultra-modern spacious bath with a Deep Soaking stainless steel tub, tile surround, and Dual Vanity Sinks makes a profound statement.
Additional Home Features:
Forced air Central Heating and Air Conditioning
Modern Acid-washed Polished Concrete Flooring
New double pane humongous Windows with city views
Washer/Dryer at home
wired for High-speed data/voice
-On-site car parking or Mission & 5th Parking garage parking lease available at $351/- per month
-Onsite City Car Share
Attended Elegant Lobby
Intercom door entry system
Two high-speed elevators
Immediate access to common landscaped and furnished rooftop, featuring:
Viking BBQ/ grilling area
State-of-the-art fitness room
Roof View Lounge Terrace/ Sun deck, Magnificent city views
Eating spots at Mint Plaza: food trucks, Blue Bottle Cafe, Sushi Hashiri, 54 Mint Ristorante Italiano
- SF Downtown/ Union Square; Financial District only a couple of blocks away
- Less than a mile from Salesforce, Twitter & other high tech Offices
- Close to public transportation, Powell Bart Station, tech buses, with high walk and bike scores.
- A block away from Westfield Mall (9-story mall featuring over 170 shops, Restaurants, a multiplex; a dome-covered Atrium)
- Movies: AMC Metreon 16; Century SF Center XD- 1 block away
- San Francisco Museum of Modern Art
- The Warfield; SHN Golden Gate Theater
Mint Plaza is a community gathering spot-a green space to relax, enjoy great food, and soak up some history.
Located off of Mint + 5th Streets between Market + Mission Streets.
Get to the Plaza by MUNI, BART, car, cab or bicycle.
Mint Plaza features summer concerts, Mezzanine Night Club, art + dance festivals, daily food trucks, and more.
Please send a message with your interest/occupation details/ profile and we will get back to you ASAP.
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.