This Elegant, beautiful and light-filled 1 bedroom, 1 bath Condo home is available for Lease for folks desiring the amenities of city life (2 blocks from Union Square/ down-town, around the corner from Westfield San Francisco Center Shopping Mall with high end shopping stores like Bloomingdales, Tiffany, etc..), Powell Street BART station and easy walk/ride to numerous restaurants, Pubs, high-tech offices (Salesforce, Twitter, etc), Financial District, China town & Cal-train station.
- High ceilings (12 ft+) with custom lighting and double paned windows
- Custom kitchen features integrated cabinetry, granite counter tops, high-end fixtures, Thermador appliance, oversized refrigerator, gas stove top, oven, microwave, dishwasher, washer/dryer combo in closet
- The ultra-modern spacious bathroom has a Deep Soaking stainless steel tub and Dual Vanity Sinks with generous vanity drawers
- Forced air Central Heating and Air Conditioning with Nest
- Wired for High-speed data/voice
- Handicap Accessible
Building Features (amenities below covered by landlord paid HOA monthly dues):
- Attended Elegant Lobby
- Intercom door entry system
- 24 hour Security
- Two high-speed elevators
- Immediate access to common landscaped and furnished rooftop, featuring:
Roof View Lounge Terrace/ Sun deck for entertaining with Magnificent city views
Viking BBQ/ grilling area
State-of-the-art fitness room
Mint Plaza on the ground floor features 2 high end restaurants (Sushi Hashiri, 54 Mint Ristorante Italiano) and the San Francisco legendary- Blue Bottle Coffee Shop
Condo is available for immediate occupancy.
Attended Elegant Lobby - Intercom door entry system - 24 hour Security - Two high-speed elevators
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.