Recently Renovated large 2 bedroom/1 bathroom 1090 Sq Ft Magnolia Condo for Rent 2150/month
Unique updated bright end unit in a 1949 brick triplex across the street from Thorndyke Park. Private outside entrance 1 car garage and plenty of street parking on this quiet street. Vintage hardwood floors oversized master bedroom open floorplan kitchen with stainless steel appliances which includes glass top range and oven granite counter tops full size LG washer and dryer in huge utility/flex room. Water/Sewer/Garbage included; tenant pays electric/internet/cable. Available immediately.
- Steps from public transit (King County Metro buses 31 & 33)
- 15 minutes to downtown Seattle
- Half a mile from Magnolia Village featuring restaurants coffee shops bakeries and shopping.
- Easy access to grocery stores such as QFC Trader Joe's Fred Meyer Whole Foods and the soon to open New Seasons Market.
- Less than 3 miles from the heart of Ballard with easy access to the Sunday Ballard Farmer's Market The Locks Majestic Bay Movie Theater. and bars restaurants breweries and more!
- 5 minute walk to Ursula Judkins Viewpoint park with full views of downtown Seattle
- For outdoor enthusiasts; there is a bike lane on Thorndyke; the condo is also in close proximity to Discovery Park Elliot Bay Marina and the Elliot Bay Trail.
- South facing patio shared with only 2 other units
- First month's rent: 2150
- Security damage deposit: 2150
- Credit score of 660+ per applicant
- Verifiable income of 3x rent
- Non Refundable application fee of 25.90 per tenant (credit eviction history)
- Must have Lawful Verifiable Income which can come from sources other than employment
- No more than 3 tenants over the age of 18
- Must have positive verifiable rental referrals and references
- Applicants must tour the property with landlord before submitting an application
- No smoking
- Pets negotiable with additional 250 pet deposit
- Catharine Blaine Elementary School
- McClure Middle School
- Ballard High School
Please contact Jenn at 206-851-4284 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Serious inquiries only no soliciting.
Students who live in this rental at 1909 Thorndyke Avenue W #1909 attend the following Seattle Public Schools (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Catharine Blaine Elementary School
Grades K - 8
out of 10
Ballard High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 2 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.