This newly constructed elegant home is located in a small complex on a "dead end" street yet close enough for an easy walk to ferry, market, restaurants, fitness club, 6 screen movie theater, Waterfront Park and much more. Beautiful wood trim adds to the smart look of this townhome.
- Eat-In Kitchen - beautiful quartz countertops, stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, microwave, stove and refrigerator and pantry.
- Full-size washer and dryer.
- Radiant floor heat throughout with separate floor controls.
- Automatic garage door with remote control.
- Long, extra large single car garage with electric car charging potential.
- Nice space for desk on second floor landing.
- High ceilings, tall windows and skylights make this home open and light.
Square Footage Approximate.
Deposit of $2,497.00 App fee of $50 per adult. No pets. No smoking. Call (206) 902-7500 for more information.
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.