Rich hardwoods and plush carpet throughout main floor. Kitchen has granite counters, nook area and Stainless Steel appliances. Open plan includes a warm family room with fire place. Three bright bedrooms including the inviting master bedroom with 5 piece master bath. Excellent south west exposure infuse each room with extraordinary natural light.
* 3 bed 2.5 bath in 1600 sqft.
* Open kitchen with Granite counters and Stainless Steel appliances & Gas stove.
* Gleaming Hardwoods and plush carpet through-out main floor.
* Smart, open floor plan.
* Spacious master bedroom with 5 piece master bath and soaking tub.
* Each bedroom has walk in closet.
* Fully fenced back yard.
* Front yard maintained by the neighborhood association.
* 2 car garage.
* First time as rental and in fantastic / like new condition.
* Built in 2009.
* Excellence neighborhood with community play ground.
Northshore school district:
Skyview Jnr High.
Sorry no pets.
No tenant supplied screening report.
12 month lease.
$35 non-refundable application fee (per adult).
$1900 deposit (fully refundable).
Comble Property Management
This listing is cheaper than the average 3 bedroom home in Bothell by $259.
Students who live in this rental at 18321 36th Avenue SE attend the following Northshore School District (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Fernwood Elementary School
Grades K - 6
out of 10
Skyview Junior High School
Grades 7 - 9
out of 10
Bothell High School
Grades 10 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.