- 1 garage parking spot
- Washer / Dryer in unit
- Outdoor private patio off the living room
- High end kitchen with stainless appliances including Viking range
- Hardwood floors throughout
- Building fully wired for cable, DSL and satellite
- Located on the heart of Polk St, but on the quiet back side of the building
Russian Hill is a charming neighborhood full of gorgeous hilltop views, wine bars, boutiques, and iconic San Francisco architecture. Easy access to Highway 101 and Golden Gate Bridge via Van Ness Ave. A walking score of 98 with lots of public transportation this area has a lot to offer.
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.