If you're looking for the privacy of a home near fabulous Burlingame schools and convenient transportation to work, here's YOUR new home!
Visit this like new 2 bedroom + den/study / 2.5 bath Burlingame townhome bonused with a private 2-car enclosed garage and beautiful private garden patio
* 1620 sq. ft. Burlingame townhome
* 2 Bedrooms plus Den/Study
* 2 Full Bathrooms plus 1 Half Bath
* Private, enclosed 2 car garage downstairs with automatic door openers. Just drive in and you're home!
* Quiet and insulated. Double-paned glass in all windows and sliding glass patio door.
* Backyard flagstone patio with exquisite maple garden
* Like new kitchen with breakfast nook, generous cabinet storage, gas stove and like new appliances
* Formal dining room and wet bar
* Living room includes fireplace, vaulted ceilings and hardwood floors
* Master bedroom suite with walk-in closet
* Large 2nd bedroom with vaulted ceilings
* Full sized Washer/Dryer conveniently located next to bedrooms on 2nd level
* Private Den/Study in loft on 3rd level
* Like new carpet, paint, hardwood floors, lighting fixtures and plenty of closet space
* 2 blocks from BART and CalTrain or a 3 minute drive to I-101 and I-280 for an easy commute to work
* Great location across Burlingame Shopping Plaza including grocery stores, yoga classes and restaurants
* Districted for Lincoln Elementary School, Burlingame Intermediate School, Mills High School
* Very securely located next to the Burlingame Police Station!
* No pets
* No smoking
* Complimentary cleaning service in bathrooms and kitchen included every 4 months
* Backyard garden includes automatic sprinkler system and monthly gardening service
* Minimum 1 year lease
* Offered at $4,300 per month
Additional Study/Den on 3rd level.
Garbage included in rent
Laundry: In Unit
Water included in rent
Owner pays for monthly gardening service, house cleaning service once every 4 months, water and garbage
At $4,300, this listing is priced $319 more than the current market rate for a 2 bedroom home in Burlingame.
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.