Classic Tudor in the heart of Ravenna. Around 2400 square feet on 3 levels with private spaces and classic floorplan. Close to Green Lake, U-Village, UW, shopping, bus routes and easy freeway access to I-5 and express lanes.
* Convenient to major bus lines to University district & down town
* Easy walk to several restaurants
* Walk score of 79 - "most errands can be accomplished on foot"
* Quiet family friendly neighborhood
* 3 "official" bedrooms + downstairs office space(same size as other bedrooms)with its own bathroom (recently remodeled)
* 3 bathrooms
* Formal dining and living rooms
* In-laid hardwood floors and period details
* Newer stove, dishwasher, and washer and dryer
* New carpet in August, upstairs and down
* Garage + off-street parking for 2 cars + plenty of street parking
* Maintenance-free yard
* House has recently been completely rewired.
* Hardwood floors just refinished
* Easy access to I-5 and express lanes
Home s interior just repainted
Monthly rent: $3200.
First, last + $2000 deposit (last month's rent and deposit spread over 6 months ok).
Call for application & showing: 206-734-2351
Students who live in at 1716 NE 80th Street attend the following Seattle Public Schools (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Wedgwood Elementary School
Grades K - 5
out of 10
Eckstein Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Roosevelt High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.