This property is a fully updated 4 bedroom 2.5 bath located in the coveted Bauer Crest Neighborhood - known for it?s fantastic community and great schools.
Several grocery stores and other retailers are conveniently located within 1 more or less. Grand Central Bakery is within walking distance.
Elementary: Terra Linda
High School: Sunset
This property has the following features:
- Real Hardwood Flooring throughout ground and second level
- New Kitchen with Ceasarstone countertops and high-end Stainless Steel Appliances
-Miele Dishwasher ( soundless)
-Bathrooms are tastefully updated in white marble and ceasarstone counters
-Jacuzzi Bathtub in Masterbathroom
- 2 wood burning fireplaces
-2 car attached Garage
- Fenced Yard with a SPORTCOURT including a adjustable Basketball hoop. Also great for cycling and other children outdoor fun.
-hot tub enclosed by Ipe decking
- upgraded NEST Thermostat ( app control feature)
- upgraded Chamberlain garage system ( app control feature)
Schlage key pad access ( app control feature)
This is a tasteful house with a great layout. There are many families in the neighborhood, who make this place not a house but a home.
*Tenant pays gas, electric, water and trash
*HOA requires front garden to be maintained.
For more information, contact Leni at firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.