Beautifully landscaped, private yards. Walk to downtown Palo Alto or Menlo Park.
Minutes from Caltrain Stations (Menlo Park and Palo Alto) and Stanford University/Shopping Center.
Highlights include but not limited to;
* Brand new chefs kitchen with high end stainless steel appliances
* Original restored hardwood floors throughtout.
* In home laundry facilities
* Carport and driveway parking (enough room for three to four vehicles)
* Native drought tolerant yard with several citrus trees
* 2 blocks from, The Willows; gourmet market with an incredible deli/hot food bar, and hundreds of fine wine/beer and spirits.
* Minutes from local parks; Burgess, Willow Oaks, Holbrook Palmer, and Hopkins; just to name a few.
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.