- 3 bedrooms (2 bedrooms on main level and one upstairs), 1 bath in 1100 sq. ft.
- Updated kitchen with new cabinets. New appliances- refrigerator, stove, microwave-over-the-range, dishwasher
- Updated bathroom. New vanity cabinet, sink top, faucet, mirror, toilet and floor tiles.
- Hardwood floors
- Fireplace in living room with Wood stove Insert.
- Laundry room with cupboards for storage.
- Extra storage room upstairs.
- Large 1 car garage with storage cabinets.
- Large lot (8370 sq. ft.) with fully fenced park-like backyard-flat and level borders Redmond Junior High.
- Lake Washington School District.
- Walking distance to Horace Mann Elementary, Redmond Junior High, Redmond High.
- Close to Redmond Town Center, bus stop, Microsoft.
Laundry: In Unit
No Utilities included in rent
Year Built: 1959
Balcony, Deck, or Patio
12-month lease. Last month's rent and $2200 deposit required. Tenants are responsible for all utilities. $45 application fee for each adult. Non-smoking. No pets. Available July 1st.
Market rate for this listing is $2,300 based on the surrounding areas and market conditions.
This 3 bedroom home is listed at $2,200, while 3 bedroom homes...
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.