Garage(s): 1 Car Garage
Square Ft: Approx 1,311
Washer/Dryer: Hook Up?s
Heating: Gas - Forced Air
Floor(s): Vinyl and New Carpet Upstairs
Gated Community: No
Animals: Subject to Approval ? See Pet Policy Below
Lease Term: 1 Year
Web Site: www.nrbproperties.net
Application Fee: $41.00 per applicant 18 or older
Office Hours: Monday ? Friday 10am ? 5pm
Office Phone: 253.537.6500
- All Animals are subject to approval. If approved, tenants are required to pay a minimum of $250.00 non refundable pet fee per pet. This fee is based on the size and breed of the dog or cat. Pets are Subject to Approval. Please email Angel the Breed, Age and Weight of each pet angel[at]nrbproperties[dot]net. All pets must be of age 1 or older. We have a restricted breed list, please follow this link to check if your dog is on it http
- Beautiful neighborhood
- Shopping and Gas Stations Nearby
- Trails and Parks Nearby
- JBLM Approx 25 minutes
- Tenants are responsible for all landscaping.
- Tenants are required to have renters insurance.
- All Fees are due prior to moving in ? No split payments.
- This property is governed by an HOA. Tenants are required to follow all Rules and Regulations.
Students who live in at 15301 To 15303 Berry Valley Drive SE attend the following Yelm School District (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Southworth Elementary School
Grades K - 6
out of 10
Yelm Middle School
Grades 7 - 9
out of 10
Yelm High School 12
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.