Open house June 7th (Sat): 4:30-5:30pm and June 8th(Sunday) 10:30-11:30am
- Rare luxury 3 bedroom, 2 1/2 bathroom town.
- Gourmet Kitchen with granite counter top, high end cabinet with lots of space, stainless top of the line GE profile appliance and gas cook-top. You will love to prepare meals in this kitchen.
- 2 car attached garage with lots of storage.
- Very bright and warm, facing south. Warm in winter with cool breeze in summer.
- Hardwood floor (maple) through out the whole house. Recessed lights in living room.
- Washer/Dryer included.
- Huge private green belt maintained by community with kid's play area. Well take care backyard and atrium with gardener service included.
-Community swimming pool included
- Walkable distance to Castro street (15 minutes), biking distance to Microsoft, Linkedin and Google. No need to worry 101 and 85 traffic. Very nice and quiet neighborhood
- Next to Stevenson park and PACT school (1 minute walk). Lots of play area in the park.
More pics at:
- Monthly rent: $3950/month - Security deposit: 1 Month rent - Minimum 12 month lease term - Rental agreement subject to successful application and credit check ($30 credit check fee) per individual over age 18 - First month's rent and security deposit due upon lease signing - Available June 16th, 2014 - Utilities are not included - HOA included with the rent - No smoking - No pets
This 3 bedroom home is listed at $3,950, while 3 bedroom homes...
This listing is cheaper than the average 3 bedroom home in Mountain View by $474.
School attendance boundaries are constantly changing and may contain errors. Always verify them with school administration before making any commitments relating to this property. GreatSchools ratings are here to help you compare schools, but don’t let this be the only factor in selecting the right school for your kids. Learn more.