*NO VIEWINGS WILL BE SCHEDULED UNLESS YOU ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONNAIRE IN YOUR REPLY*
1) Do you have $6000 to move in (2 months deposit plus one month's rent)?
2) Are you ready to perform a credit check, background check and employment verification?
3) Do you have verifiable income of $80,000 or greater with 3 recent pay stubs to prove it?
4) Have you read the living agreement and do you fully agree with the terms listed?
5) Please verify that you have no pets.
$6000 to move in (2 months deposit plus one month's rent).
Credit check, background check and employment verification will be performed. 40x rent income required.
Brand new gorgeous apartment. 2-3 bedrooms depending on how you would like it configured. Large walk in closet via 2 bedroom configuration.
Designer kitchen and bathroom with customized crafted cabinetry and elegant tile work.
All utilities included in the rent.
Unit is completely renovated top to bottom and will be ready by Mid May.
Utilities included in rent
At $2,200, this listing is priced $85 more than the current market rate for a 2 bedroom home in Yonkers.
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.