4 BD 2.5 BA Home on Corner Lot w/ Large Yard in Kaiser Woods * A/C * Quartz Counters * GasFP * - * Cute Bethany home with 4 bedrooms on the upper level and 2.5 Baths.
* Located in the sought after Kaiser Woods neighborhood.
* Sunny kitchen, nook, & family room open to patio and backyard.
* Home is very bright with lots of window space and well ventilated.
* Quartz counter tops throughout the home in Kitchen & Bathrooms
* Updated back splash in the kitchen and bathroom.
* Updated trim work, hardware and lighting fixtures.
* Central A/C and Heating
* Gas Fireplace
* Vaulted ceilings in living room and master.
* Master suite has walk-in closet and 2nd closet and a window seat.
* Ceiling fans in the Master bedroom and one of the guest bedrooms as well.
* Large private fully fenced level backyard.
* 2 Car Garage
* Seconds to walking trails and park. Minutes to Bethany Village for shopping, restaurants, banking and more!
School: Jacob Wismer Elem, Stoller Middle, Westview High
(**Tenant to confirm Schools**)
FOR INFO FILL OUT A GUEST CARD USING THE "Contact Us" BUTTON.
1. Go to our website: http
2. Click on "For Rent Homes" section
3. Click "view details" for the property you are interested
4. Click "Contact Us" button and fill out the info
Please do not apply for rental without first viewing the property
Disclaimer: All information, regardless of source, is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
No Pets Allowed
Market rate for this listing is $1,895 based on the surrounding areas and market conditions.
This 4 bedroom home is listed at $2,150, while 4 bedroom homes...
This listing is cheaper than the average 4 bedroom home in Portland by $301.
Students who live in this rental at 14801 NW Deerfoot Lane attend the following Beaverton School District 48j (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Jacob Wismer Elementary School
Grades K - 5
out of 10
Stoller Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Westview High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.