Historic house near Franklin Park for rent. Beautiful home, thoughtfully renovated to be both respectful of original house, and comfortable. New kitchen cabinets, new carpet in bedrooms. Hardwood floors. Two bedrooms have sleeping porches. Slate floors in kitchen and mudroom. Laundry hookups in basement. Central air and heat. Extra large back yard. Tenant pays utilities. Pets considered depending on pet, credit and references. Pet fees apply. If interested, please email your answers the following questions to set up a showing:
1. Please provide your name, phone number and email.
2. What is the gross monthly income of all adults who would rent the house? (4x rent required)
3. What date do you plan to move?
4. Have you ever been evicted?
5. Do you expect your credit score to exceed 600 ? (minimum)
6. Do you have any criminal history (other than traffic offenses)?
7. Do you have pets? If so, please describe.
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.
Nov 1, 2017
The home was beautiful, but we got the impression that the landlord was not interested in cleaning/re-painting the home before new tenants would move. The home definitely could use a good scrub down and fresh paint. We would even pay a little more in rent if they would freshen up the place.