NO Security Deposit!
Heat and Hot Water Included
* $4950/mo minimum gross income required to qualify.
* Credit, background, and current landlord check required
* No evictions, no bankruptcies, no collections.
See all our listings - http
Dont miss this huge 3 bedroom available now. Just .8 miles to Loyola and 2 blocks to the water, and Heartland Cafe and Morse Red Line EL. First floor of a 3 floor walk up. Almost a PERFECT walkscore of 95. No elevator
Hardwood floors throughout. Separate dining room, living room and foyer. Coin laundry in the building. Street parking only at this location.
Large bedrooms, great closet space.
Living Room: 21' x 15'
Dining Room: 14' x 12'
Bedroom 1: 13' x 11'
Bedroom 2: 12' x 11'
Bedroom 3: 12' x 11'
Foyer: 13' x 5'
kitchen: 12' x 8'
0.11 mi - 96 Lunt
0.13 mi - 147 Outer Drive Express
0.13 mi - 151 Sheridan
0.16 mi - Red Line
0.20 mi - 155 Devon
0.45 mi - 22 Clark
* Tenant pays electricity, cooking gas, phone, cable, internet
* Landlord pays heat, hot water, water
* $35 application fee per person
* $200 move in fee per person instead of a security deposit
* First month rent and application fee due at application submission
* Move-in fee due at lease signing
Students who live in this rental at 1376 W Greenleaf Avenue #3 attend the following City of Chicago School District (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
New Field Elementary School
Grades PK - 3
out of 10
Eugene Field Elementary School
out of 10
Sullivan High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.