Welcome to your new home at Firgrove Village!
Tucked away and quiet, yet just off Pacific Highway, this large 920 square foot town home can be yours now!
* 1 large bedroom big enough to fit a king size bedroom suite
* 1 smaller bedroom large enough for a queen size bed
* Each bedroom features a full wall closet, like having two closets in each room!
* Newer linoleum in kitchen and baths, newer tan carpet in the remaining rooms.
* Ceiling fans, balcony
* Electric stove, refrigerator, dishwasher, garbage disposal
* Large coat closet downstairs, linen closet upstairs
* Upper full bath with newer counter tops and shower surround
* Main level half bath for your convenience
Well appointed laundry room with new, inexpensive coin op machines and folding tables
Gorgeous, large pool to enjoy during the summer months
Bus stop right out front,
Easy highway and freeway access
Lots of great restaurants and shops nearby
Available now! $50.00 Application fee per adult (18 yrs or older) to screen for credit and rental history as well as background/criminal check
$1050.00 per month, one months deposit, $45.00 flat fee for water/sewer/garbage
Pets under 25lbs accepted, 2 pet maximum, $250.00 refundable pet deposit per pet, $20.00 per month pet rent
Tenant responsible for electricity
*Photos of similar unit
13660 SW Pacific Highway, Tigard, OR 97223
This spacious townhome rents for $1050 per month with a 1 yr. lease! Deposit is one months rent. Water/Sewer/Garbage is $45 per month. Screening fee is $50 per application.Proud to be an Equal Housing Opportunity provider.Professionally managed by Norris & Stevens, Inc.
At $1,050, this home is priced $273 cheaper than the current market rate for a 2 bedroom home in Tigard.
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.