PLEASE EMAIL TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT FOR A TOUR OF THIS PROPERTY
If you have additional questions not answered by this ad, please EMAIL them via your reply.
We also have a 2 Car Garage for rent located behind this unit (additional $100 a month).
WATER, SEWER and TRASH ARE INCLUDED IN THE RENT!
LESS THAN A BLOCK FROM BROWNSVILLE ROAD AND THE BUS STOP!
- This VERY large 2 Bedroom Apartment is available IMMEDIATELY!
- Spacious 2 Bedroom, 1 Bath Apartment
- Plenty of closet space
- Living Room, Dining Room, Office, Bathroom and Kitchen on the 1st Floor, Master and 2nd Bedrooms are downstairs
- Living Room: 15'6" x 15' with Decorative Fireplace
- Dining Room: 14' x 14' with Decorative Fireplace
- Office with Floor to Ceiling Window: 21' x 6'6" with ceiling fan
- Large Eat - In Kitchen (Refrigerator and Electric Stove): 15' x 10'
- Bedroom 1 with Large Closet: 15'6" x 13'6"
- Common Area between Bedrooms: 20'6" x 6'6"
- Bedroom 2: 15' x 10'3" with window (lots of light)
- Large, covered Front Porch
- 12 month lease
- $650 Security Deposit + $650 1st Month's rent due at lease signing
- TENANT PAYS GAS AND ELECTRIC
- NO PETS PLEASE
- Although we do accept Government funded programs, this property is not a participant.
- This is a non-smoking property.
- 12 month lease - $650 Security Deposit + $650 1st Month's rent due at lease signing - TENANT PAYS GAS AND ELECTRIC (WATER, SEWER AND TRASH ARE INCLUDED!) - NO PETS PLEASE - Although we do accept Government funded programs, this property is not a participant. - This is a non-smoking property.
Market rate for this listing is $950 based on the surrounding areas and market conditions.
This 2 bedroom home is listed at $650, while 2 bedroom homes...
This listing is cheaper than the average 2 bedroom home in Mount Oliver by $117.
Students who live in this rental at 127 Margaret Street #1 attend the following Pittsburgh School District (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Arlington Elementary School
Grades PK - 8
out of 10
Carrick High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 2 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.