Recently renovated one-level charming townhouse apt on a great tree-lined street (Linden Place). Apt renovation includes high-end stainless steel appliances and spacious outdoor flagstone patio. Other amenities include;
* Exposed brick walls and beautiful hardwood floors
* Tall ceilings w/recessed lights
* Custom-designed galley kitchen with stainless steel appliances: including french door refrigerator, over the range LG microwave/convection oven, Electrolux dishwasher
* Custom design wood cabinets in kitchen with "blue eyes" granite counters
* Large front loading Kenmore washer and dryer
* Ceramic tile bath/shower
* Private fenced-in outdoor flagstone patio off of kitchen
Located on one of the nicest blocks on Capitol Hill and just off of 12th and H street NE, this apt sits in the heart of the Atlas District. Just around the corner is the H Street Playhouse theater, Joy of Motion Dance studio, Whole Foods Market (opening soon) and lots of new restaurants and clubs.
Pet-friendly with fee/deposit. One year lease preferred. Available July 1. $1,890/month+ utils
If interested, please contact Randy with questions or for more information, and to set up a time to view the unit.
Large Dogs Allowed
Parking Type: Surface Lot
Small Dogs Allowed
one year preferred
At $1,890, this home is priced $397 cheaper than the current market rate for a 1 bedroom home in Near Northeast.
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.