This terrific 1 bedroom 1 bath condo is about 3 blocks from Decatur Square in downtown Decatur. Enjoy everything about living close to the square, and enjoy the quiet and convenience of this condo. Easy access to Emory, CDC, 285, downtown Atlanta, etc. The condo association has a private pool, and is adjacent to a park that includes tennis courts and walking trails. The condo is on the side that overlooks a quiet landscaped area and there is ample parking at the condo complex. Utilities are very affordable.
* Renovated kitchen with new ECO brand (granite type) counter top, under mount stainless sink, Grohe faucet, stainless refrigerator, stainless dishwasher with hidden top panel controls, stainless hood, gas stove & oven, and disposal.
* Bedroom has walk in closet, second closet, and computer alcove
* Bath is partitioned with shower /toilet area and separate sink / dressing area
* Washer / Dryer connection inside unit (condo also has a laundry room)
* Private balcony with sliding glass door
* Dining area
* Plenty of storage space: In addition to the two large closets in the bedroom, there is a pantry, coat closet and lots of cabinet space. There is also opportunity to rent additional, very affordable, on site storage.
Rent is $795 per month and includes water (as much hot water as you can use!), condo fees, parking and trash service.
Lease term is one year. Application fee $40.
To schedule an appointment, please reply to this ad via email.
This listing is cheaper than the average 1 bedroom home in Decatur by $366.
This rental at 1225 Church Street is within the boundaries of Decatur City Schools (Unified School District).
School attendance boundaries are constantly changing and may contain errors. Always verify them with school administration before making any commitments relating to this property. GreatSchools ratings are here to help you compare schools, but don’t let this be the only factor in selecting the right school for your kids. Learn more.