This terrific 1 bedroom 1 bath condo is about 3 blocks from Decatur Square in downtown Decatur. Enjoy everything about living close to the square, and enjoy the quiet and convenience of this condo. Easy access to Emory, CDC, 285, downtown Atlanta, etc. The condo association has a private pool, and is adjacent to a park that includes tennis courts and walking trails. The condo is on the side that overlooks a quiet landscaped area and there is ample parking at the condo complex. Utilities are very affordable.
* Renovated kitchen with new ECO brand (granite type) counter top, under mount stainless sink, Grohe faucet, stainless refrigerator, stainless dishwasher with hidden top panel controls, stainless hood, gas stove & oven, and disposal.
* Bedroom has walk in closet, second closet, and computer alcove
* Bath is partitioned with shower /toilet area and separate sink / dressing area
* Washer / Dryer connection inside unit (condo also has a laundry room)
* Private balcony with sliding glass door
* Dining area
* Plenty of storage space: In addition to the two large closets in the bedroom, there is a pantry, coat closet and lots of cabinet space. There is also opportunity to rent additional, very affordable, on site storage.
Rent is $795 per month and includes water (as much hot water as you can use!), condo fees, parking and trash service.
Lease term is one year. Application fee $40.
To schedule an appointment, please reply to this ad via email.
This listing is cheaper than the average 1 bedroom home in Decatur by $350.
Students who live in this rental at 1225 Church Street attend the following Decatur City Schools (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Glennwood Elementary School
Grades 4 - 5
out of 10
Renfroe Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Decatur High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.