- Gated building, quiet property and neighborhood
- Half block to Golden Gate Park
- One block to Starbucks, laundro-mat, banks, grocery stores, eating and drinking establishments
- MUNI within 1.5 blocks: bus lines 7, 28, 29, metro line N-Judah
- Within two blocks of post office, library, Walgreens
- Walk to a multitude of shops, coffee houses, diverse restaurants, businesses of the Inner Sunset
- Unit has own utility meters
- No smoking, no pets
- Top floor Unit of three-story building
- Three bedrooms*, two bathrooms
* largest bedroom has walk-in closet and own bathroom; some furniture can be made available for tenant use
- Kitchen has gas stove, refrigerator, dishwasher, garbage disposal, stainless steel sink, tile counter-top, plenty of cabinetry and storage
Heating system: Heat: forced air
Year Built: 1990
[*DO NOT* E-MAIL] CALL (415) 6 6 5 - 6 4 8 8 for other info, or to view apartment - One-year lease contract - Security and cleaning deposits - Applicants please provide and have the following information ready: * ID such as Driver's License/Passport * Paycheck stubs and credit reports for each renter (or co-signer) required * Rental history and landlord references, if applicable ...Thank you for considering!
This 3 bedroom home is listed at $4,100, while 3 bedroom homes...
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.