Spectacular Edwardian with views & deck. The "Buena Vista" neighborhood is quiet, but right next to amazing restaurants, cafes, grocery stores. Keypad entry. High ceilings, fireplaces, beautiful views!
Please note that I am looking for families and/or business travellers. Maximum 2 adults (not counting children) please. Thank you!
- Beautiful and comfortable living room with TV with Netflix, HBO, and Hulu.
- Dining room with seating for 4 and more
- One full bathroom and one half bathroom
- Remodeled kitchen with large refrigerator, Wolf gas oven/stove, microwave
- Deck with view of the city
- Master Bedroom with Queen bed, armoire for hanging clothes, chest of drawers.
- Second bedroom with convertible daybed.
- Two fireplaces
- Wood floors
- Linens and towels
Note that this is the middle floor of an historic San Francisco Edwardian building so there is one flight of stairs on the exterior.
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.