Completely renovated Mill Valley house on a quiet, tranquil street in coveted Tamalpais-Homestead Valley!
* Hardwood flooring throughout house and in all bedrooms
* Gourmet kitchen with all stainless steel appliances, maple cabinetry, granite slab counters, ceramic glass-top cooktop
* Expansive Trex deck for outdoor brunch and entertaining
* Exposed beams, high ceilings on main floor
* Walls of windows bring in abundant natural light and views
* Half bath on main floor and full bath 2nd floor, both beautifully remodeled.
* Charming Swedish fireplace for cozy evenings
* All bedrooms equipped with closet organizers
* Spacious mudroom/laundry room can accommodate full-sized washer and dryer and additional storage.
* Easy commute to SF: 1st Mill Valley exit off 101. 5 minutes to 101, 9 minutes to Golden Gate Bridge
* 3 minutes to Safeway/Starbucks/shopping
* Excellent Mill Valley schools
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.