This super cute 1 bedroom apartment is located in a cute 10 unit building on Selby Ave near Lexington! Brand new owner, terrific updates done to the apartment.
- garden level unit
- plenty of sunshine - southwest corner of building with large windows
- private - only one other apartment on the same level
- attractive, modern decor
- bathroom renovation - new tile and fixtures, fresh paint
- kitchen renovation - new counter, faucet and backsplash tile
- all new trim paint throughout
- new modern windows
- laundry room is conveniently accessible - just a few steps down the hall
Electricity not included in rent
Garbage included in rent
Gas not included in rent
Heating included in rent
Sewage included in rent
Water included in rent
Owner pays for heat, water, sewer, trash, recycling. Renter pays for cooking gas and electricity.
At $865, this listing is priced $242 cheaper than the current market rate for a 1 bedroom home in Summit-University.
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.