* Newly remodel spacious secure building for the 2-bedroom unit apartment (~900sq ft)
with separate storage room on the second floor of Midvale building with quiet respectful
long-term neighbors for $1600 available. This is the only 2-bedroom vacancy is available
for the month of August.
* Free designated two parking space and guest parking spaces.
* Free Water Sewer Garbage Compost and Recycle. They will be paid by the owner of
* CONVENIENTLY LOCATED a block from North Seattle Community College within
walking distance to Oaktree shopping center theaters restaurants and many other shops.
Less than 10 walking steps from bus-stop to University of Washingon Seattle University
Pacific University Downtown Seattle Ballard Northgate Mall North and many different
* EASY ACCESS to Northgate Mall I-5 Green Lake North Seattle Community College
University of Washington Seattle University Pacific University and Aurora but yet
sufficiently away from highway noise and pollution.
* Lease contract of at least 1 year.
* Moderate to good Credit and rental references.
* Verifiable monthly income of one and a half times the rent.
* Holding damage deposit of 1000.
* First 1600 and damage deposit of 1000 at lease signing.
* No smoking and no pets, please.
* last month rent may be divided into two payments for convenience.
Claim your brand new unit a great place to call it home. A must see!
Utilities: Tenant (Lessee) shall be responsible for only electricity ( Seattle city lights) and the owner ( Lessor) shall pay all utilities and services such as Water, Sewage, Garbage, Recycling, and Compost. This is no pets and no smoking environments.
This 2 bedroom home is listed at $1,600, while 2 bedroom homes...
This rental at 10347 Midvale Avenue N is within the boundaries of Seattle Public Schools (Unified School District).
School attendance boundaries are constantly changing and may contain errors. Always verify them with school administration before making any commitments relating to this property. GreatSchools ratings are here to help you compare schools, but don’t let this be the only factor in selecting the right school for your kids. Learn more.