WONDERFUL ONE BEDROOM APT IN THE HEART OF EASTLAKE WITH VIEW , TOP FLOOR !
**OPEN HOUSE SUNDAY 11:00AM - 1:00PM **
ALL IS INCLUDED WITH RENT , HEAT , WATER , SEWER AND GARBAGE , NO MONTHLY AD ON CHARGES
* MOVE IN SPECIAL ,APPROVED APPLICATION , FREE RENT LAST DAYS OF OCTOBER *
* 6 OR 12 MONTH LEASE WOULD START 11/1 BUT MOVE IN NOW WITH APPROVED APPLICATION , 0 RENT IN OCTOBER
* TOP FLOOR UNIT , SPACIOUS , TONS OF STORAGE , 2 WALL TO WALL CLOSETS , LINEN CLOSET
* NEW NEUTRAL CARPET , NEW NEUTRAL LINOLEUM
EXTRA STORAGE LOCKER TOO ! NO CHARGE LOCATED IN BUILDINGS LAUNDRY ROOM
* COIN OP WASHER/DRYER IN BUILDING
10 UNIT NICELY MAINTAINED APT BUILDING , QUIET HOURS RESPECTED , CLEAN ,GREAT NEIGHBORS AND NEIGHBORHOOD
* MINUTES TO DOWNTOWN , AMAZON CAMPUS , FRED HUTCH , UW , RESTAURANTS , SHOPPING , BUSLINE
* TENANT ONLY PAYS FOR ELECTRIC , APPROX 30.00 EVERY 60 DAYS ,TENANT PAYS FOR INTERNET , CABLE IF DESIRED
* VERY LARGE LOVELY SHARED GARDEN PATIO , BBQ , TABLE AND CHAIRS YEAR ROUND
**LOOK FORWARD TO MEETING YOU
THANK YOU ! GINA
** OPEN HOUSE SUNDAY 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM ** HEAT ,WATER ,SEWER ,GARBAGE INCLUDED WITH MONTHLY RENT ! NO MONTHLY AD ON CHARGES !! 6 OR 12 MONTH LEASE TENANT PAYS FOR ELECTRIC APPROX 30 00 EVERY 60 DAYS , CABLE @ INTERNET ON APPROVED APPLICATION , FIRST @LAST MONTHS RENT , 700.00 SECURITY DEPOSIT APP FEE 45.00 PER PERSON GOOD CREDIT SCORE ,REFERENCES IF ASKED FOR BOTH WORK @ RENTAL HISTORY , NO CO SIGN
This 1 bedroom home is listed at $1,350, while 1 bedroom homes...
This listing is cheaper than the average 1 bedroom home in Eastlake by $527.
Students who live in this rental at 103 E Lynn Street #TOP 202 attend the following Seattle Public Schools (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Montlake Elementary School
Grades K - 5
out of 10
Washington Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Garfield High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.