Conveniently located near I-75 & Cross County, spacious updated 1, 2 & 3 Bedrooms, 1 - 1.5 Bath apartment homes in the attractive, historic Cincinnati Neighborhood of Roselawn.
All units have been recently renovated and feature:
- Hardwood Floors / Tile / Carpet
- Renovated Kitchens
- Replacement Windows
- Basement Storage
- Air Conditioning
- On-Site Coin Laundry
- Secured Entrances
- Off Street Parking by Permit
- 24 Hour Video Monitoring
- Heat and Trash Included
- Refrigerator & Range
- Window Blinds
- $30 NON REFUNDABLE application fee
- $20/mo per adult, $10/mo per child for water
- $10-25/mo discount for renters insurance
- $10/mo discount for early OR online rent payment
- Smokers agree to smoke outside OR pay $25/mo
- Initial Lease is 12 Months Minimum
- Residents pay electric and water
- We do NOT accept Section 8 and Excel
- Equal Housing Opportunity
Visit our website at HHPproperties.com for more detail, including rental criteria, pet policy, and downloadable application.
If you have any questions or would like to make an appointment to view a property, please call HHP Properties Leasing at 513-863-3336.
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.