* Onsite property management office. On-site maintenance staff with 24-hour, on-call emergency service
* Fully-applianced kitchen with dishwasher, garbage disposal, refrigerator and stove.
* All electric, with heat and central air conditioning systems in each unit.
* Wired for cable TV.
* Wall to wall carpeting.
* Building entry intercom system
* Please inquire about out pet policy.
* Ample parking for our residents.
* Six large laundry facilities with card operated washers and dryers.
* Fitness center, outdoor swimming pool and outdoor lit tennis courts.
* Attractive landscaped grounds.
* Barbecue grills are allowed on 1st floor patios.
* 2nd Floor 2 bedroom units have a balcony.
* Located directly across the street from the West Natick Commuter Train Station
* Within close vicinity to all Highways, Shopping Centers, Restaurants, Grocery Stores & Schools.
* Pet Policy: 1 cat or 1 dog. A cat must be spayed or neutered. A dog is allowed in the 1st floor units.
Monday: 9:00am to 5:00pm Tuesday: 9:00am to 5:00pm Wednesday: 9:00am to 5:00pm Thursday: 9:00am to 5:00pm Friday: 9:00am to 5:00pm Saturday: Closed Sunday: Closed
Students who live in this rental at Natick Village attend the following Natick Public Schools (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Natick High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 1 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.