Our unique community is located on the West slope of Queen Anne, one of Seattle s finest neighborhoods.
We offer fantastic views of the Seattle waterfront and the skyline over Magnolia Hill. Our thoughtfully designed floor plans offer lots of space and closets. On-site laundry facilities and on-site parking. Cat Friendly.
Come check out this spacious 1 bedroom, 1 bath unit in a charming mid-60's building nestled perfectly on the west slope of Queen Anne! Includes:
- Fantastic views of Elliott Bay, Magnolia and the Interbay Golf Course
- Living area with sliding glass door to it's own unique patio space
- Almost 750 square feet of living space
- Bedroom large enough to fit a king bed
- Lots of closet space available.
- Large, fully equipped Kitchen with dishwasher, garbage disposal and electric range with lots of counter space
- New carpet
- Coin-op laundry is on site.
- Cats okay with additional damage deposit, sorry no dogs.
- $500 deposit (fully refundable)
- First and last months rent required for move-in.
- Applicants must have good credit.
- $40 non-refundable application fee per person over 18 years of age required.
- Utilities (w/s/g) is an extra fee - $60 for 1 person, $90 for 2 people, $110 for 3 people, etc
- $40 charge for off street parking
Students who live in Fountain Court Apartments attend the following Seattle Public Schools (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Frantz Coe Elementary School
Grades K - 5
out of 10
Mcclure Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Ballard High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.