Boulevard Apartments is a collection of six buildings along the elegant and historical Highland Boulevard on the west side of Milwaukee. Less than three miles from downtown, the site is surrounded by Victorian homes and is served by several bus lines allowing for convenient transit. Renovations include new appliances, windows and flooring.
24/7 Emergency Maintenance
Concrete Floors and Walls
Controlled Access Entry
Controlled Access Parking
Rental Office On-site
Underground Parking Available
Vinyl Plank Floors *
* In select buildings/units
Our property is a Section 42 property, which means that the rent is a set amount, and not based on your income.
We do have certain requirements that residents must meet. They are:
1) Each applicant must make an income of at least 2.5 times the monthly rent Example: An applicant seeking to rent a mid level one-bedroom for $499.00, must have a monthly verifiable income of at least $1250.00 per month.
2) Each adult applicant must pay a $20.00 background check fee before being considered. For two adults, the fee is $40.00.
3) Each applicant must have no felonies, no record of crimes against persons or property, and no record of evictions from previous rentals.
4) Boulevard Apartments does have a no pet policy in place.
5) At least one resident must not be a full time student.
Rental Income Limits Apply to Some Homes:
*Limits subject to change annually, call for details.
1 Person $30,840
2 Person $35,220
3 Person $39,600
4 Person $43,980
5 Person $47,520
6 Person $51,060
7 Person $54,540
8 Person $58,080