Many thanks to Landlord Shmandlord for hosting another great edition of the Carnival! We look forward to next week over at True Gotham.
Here are the Top 5:
- The Pumpkin That Sold Me a House describes how a realtor can differentiate him or herself. Whatever industry you’re in, it is always important to focus on the customer’s experience, which is something that is too often forgotten. This post is short, but illustrates how one realtor, without exerting much effort, is reaching their customers in a very effective way.
- Ugh. True Gotham has a really great read about a frustrating mess, at Co-op Board Antics-Redux.
- In Defense of Landlords over at hotpads.com explains why rental prices are rising.
- Mike’s Corner Web 2.0 for Real Estate Pros has some good commentary about adapting to change in Change is a good thing.
- Transparent RE makes many much needed points in An Open Letter to the Title Insurance Industry.
Check out Landlord Shmandlord’s blog for the comprehensive list!