* 3 BR; 2 baths; $3,995 per month
* Beautiful, desirable Rose Garden neighborhood
* Formal dining/family room, laundry room, Large kitchen with separate nook.
* Open floor plan with pass-through, marble tiles in the family room and hall way.
* Ceramic tiles and new kitchen cabinets with granite tops in the kitchen
* 1-car garage with a large (40 foot driveway) and large fenced backyard with lots of room for a BBQs and area to hang out at.
* Appliances included: oven, stove-top, fridge, disposal, dishwasher with washer and dryer hook up.
* Central Heating and Air
* Large walk in closet in master.
* One-year lease - with first month & security deposit
Conveniently located to all major transportation corridors, Near Santa Clara University, restaurants and shopping (Valley Fair and Santana Row), and downtown San Jose attractions. Easy walk to the shops and restaurants in the quaint downtown area or stroll to the historic Rose Garden park. Beautiful neighborhood with mature trees and quiet streets. Located in award winning Abraham Lincoln High School district (this needs to be confirmed by potential tenant).
Please call me to set up a time and to get more information
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.