NEWLY FINISHED HOME (New Kitchen, New Floors ...)
It is all about location...
* Prestigious and sought after Education Hill neighborhood of Redmond.
* Within minutes of driving distance from award winning Redmond schools.
* Within minutes of driving distance from Microsoft Main Campus.
* Two miles from downtown Redmond with all major stores (Macy?s, Target, Fred Meyer, Costco etc.) Gas, grocery (Safeway), entertainment (Regal Cinemas), restaurants (BJ's Brewhouse, Lynn's Bistro, Thai 65, Kanishka Indian, Agave etc.), fast food (McDonald), and coffee shops (Starbucks).
* Centrally located with easy freeway access to route-520 and I-405.
Home Features: -
* Large den upstairs (use as an office or a bed room or a private gym)
* All bedrooms upstairs.
* Downstairs has formal drawing/dining, kitchen, family room, and utility room.
* The bonus room is also downstairs that can be used as a home office.
* Kitchen has granite counter tops and brand new cabinets.
* All appliances in kitchen (gas stove, microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator).
* Full size Washer, Dryer set (in the utility room).
* Brand new carpet throughout entire home.
* Brand new hardwood floors in kitchen and family room.
* The entire house is freshly painted
* Large barbeque deck in the back yard with territorial view of Cascade mountains
* Central heating for the entire house.
* Your own yard in the front and back.
* Fenced backyard for added security and privacy.
Conditions of rental: -
* $3250 per month rent (due at the beginning of the month).
* Security deposit: One month rent ($3250 - refundable)
* One month notice before lease termination
* All utilities to be paid by renter (gas, electricity, water, garbage, high-speed Internet access).
* Front and back lawn maintenance taken care by renter.
* No pets (some exceptions may be considered)
* No smoking, no drugs
* Will check credit, employment and reference.
Corporate rentals welcome: -
* All terms, conditions, rent, deposit open to negotiation for Corporate Rentals.
Parking Spaces: 2
Year Built: 1990
Market rate for this listing is $3,250 based on the surrounding areas and market conditions.
This 4 bedroom home is listed at $3,250, while 4 bedroom homes...
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.