1. Located in the Newtown area in Aiea, this 3 bedroom, 2 bath single family home consists of approximately 1918 square feet of living space. The 2-car covered garage has ample storage for the handy DIY-er.
2. The address for this home is 98-1726 Halakea Street. This cozy neighborhood is just a short drive away from many spacious community parks and various shopping centers. The nearby Pearlrige Shopping Center is a year round source of entertainment, shopping, and dining.
3. The fully equipped kitchen has a ceramic cooktop, with oven, broiler, and range hood. Other appliances include a side-by-side refrigerator, dishwasher and disposal. Doing laundry with the full sized washer and dryer are economical with a solar heating system. Other features include a large family room, den, and master suite with walk-in closet.
4. There is an enclosed yard, landscaped in minimalist style for your enjoyment.
5. Rent for this home includes yard service. Water, sewer, electricity, and TV cable are tenants expenses.
6. Take H1 West, bear left and travel on Kamehameha Highway, still heading west. Pass Pearlridge Shopping Center and turn right on Kaahumanu Street. Continue past the mall, crossing Moanalua Road at the stoplight. Proceed about 1 mile, then turn right at Komo Mai Drive. Turn left on Nahele Street. Take a right on Oliwa Street, then left onto Ulu Street. Halakea Street will be your next right. Find the house on the left side.
This property allows self guided viewing without an appointment. Contact for details.
Market rate for this listing is $2,800 based on the surrounding areas and market conditions.
This 3 bedroom home is listed at $2,695, while 3 bedroom homes...
This listing is priced above the average 3 bedroom home in Aiea by $289.
Students who live in this rental at 98-1726 Halakea Street attend the following Hawaii Department Of Education (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Aiea Intermediate School
Grades 7 - 8
out of 10
Aiea High School
Grades 9 - 12
out of 10
Waimalu Elementary School
Grades PK - 6
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.