* 1970, 2,650sqft: unfurnished! Brazilian teak hardwood floors in Living Room, Dining Room, hallways, and 2nd BR! Newer double-paned windows!
* Upper Lvl: Living Rm, Dining Rm, Kitchen, Master Ste, 1BR, 3/4BA, Upper Deck, Front Yard
* Lower Lvl: Family Rm, 2nd Kitchen, 2BR, 3/4BA, Utility Closet, Back Patio, Back yard
* Unit includes: Attached 2-Car Garage; front Patio/Yard, covered veranda-style Upper Deck, covered cement Back Patio, fenced Back Yard; Family Rm with gas fireplace; upper level Kitchen has stainless steel appliances (gas oven/range with hood, plus Refrigerator/Dishwasher/Microwave) and Eating Nook; lower Kitchen has gas oven/range hood plus Refrigerator/Dishwasher; Utility Closet with front-loading Washer/Dryer
* Community/Location highlights: Minutes from Safeway, local restaurants and cafes! Easy access to I-405 and Juanita Beach and Bay Parks.
* See more pictures at https
* The information above has been given to us by the Owner or sources that we deem reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, but we do not guarantee it. Prospective tenants should carefully verify all information contained above
* Please email for more information and viewing schedule! * Available NOW! Move-in READY! * Pets: Cats okay; small dogs on case-by-case basis only! Non-refundable Pet Deposit of $500.00 required at start of lease. Please submit a recent picture and a detailed description (must include name, breed/kind, size/weight, sex, age, and temperament) for consideration * No Smokers * Terms: Minimum 12 month's lease, longer leases preferred and given priority; 1st Month's Rent, plus refundable Security Deposit equaling one month's rent, required at start of lease * Tenant responsible for all utilities (electric/water/sewer/garbage/gas) and landscaping * References, credit and background checks required; non-refundable application fee: $33.00 per applicant
Market rate for this listing is $2,900 based on the surrounding areas and market conditions.
This 4 bedroom home is listed at $3,100, while 4 bedroom homes...
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.