Close to Everything:
- Center City: 8.5 miles
- King of Prussia: 12 miles
- Ardmore: 3.5 miles
- Main Street of Manayunk: 0.6 miles (More info here: http
- Belmont Hills Swimming Pool: 0.5 miles (We will even pay for your membership! More info here:
- Philadelphia Museum of Art: 6.6 miles
- Bala Cynwyd Shopping Center: 1.8 miles
- Manayunk Towpath: 1 mile and Cynwyd Heritage Trail: 0.5 mile (More info here: and here: http
- Located in Lower Merion School District, one of the best school district in the state
- Manayunk Train Station (R6 Line): 0.8 miles
- West and East bound ramps for I-76: 0.4 miles
- IKEA kitchen
- Full sized washer and dryer
- Balcony with sweeping views overlooking Belmont Hills & Manayunk
- Hardwood floors
- Private entrance
- 2 good sized bedrooms
- 1 full bathroom with tub
- Off street parking available for only $35 per month
Spring is upon us and it is time to find the perfect apartment for you! This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment at Main Line Court is a great deal for only $1395 per month.
The apartment was just renovated last year and was outfitted with an IKEA kitchen and black and silver appliances. The unit also features a renovated laundry room with full sized washer and dryer.
With a private entrance there are no shared hallways or communal front doors. Key right inside of your apartment for a private and homey feeling.
Looking to spend time outdoors? This is the property for you! Main Line Court is just down the road from the Belmont Hills Swimming Pool. This swim facility is perfect for individuals of any age and offers a great escape from the heat during the spring and summer months. We will even pay for your seasonal membership during your first year of tenancy!
Other convenient outdoor activities include walking, hiking, or biking the Manayunk Towpath or the Cynwyd Heritage Trail. Manayunk also hosts many outdoor festivals and events so you will never be lost for something to do.
If you would like more information about this apartment or would like to schedule a time to view it please visit give us a call at 610-649-4860 or email us. Our office is open 7 days week. Also feel free to check out our other available apartments at http
School attendance boundaries are constantly changing and may contain errors. Always verify them with school administration before making any commitments relating to this property. GreatSchools ratings are here to help you compare schools, but don’t let this be the only factor in selecting the right school for your kids. Learn more.