Close to Everything:
- Center City: 8.5 miles
- King of Prussia: 12 miles
- Ardmore: 3.5 miles
- Main Street of Manayunk: 0.6 miles (More info here: http
- Belmont Hills Swimming Pool: 0.5 miles (We will even pay for your membership! More info here: http
- Philadelphia Museum of Art: 6.6 miles
- Bala Cynwyd Shopping Center: 1.8 miles
- Manayunk Towpath: 1 mile and Cynwyd Heritage Trail: 0.5 mile (More info here: https
www.schuylkillriver.org/Detail.aspx?id=89 and here: http
- Located in Lower Merion School District, one of the best school district in the state
- Manayunk Train Station (R6 Line): 0.8 miles
- West and East bound ramps for I-76: 0.4 miles
- IKEA kitchen
- Full sized washer and dryer
- Balcony with sweeping views overlooking Belmont Hills & Manayunk
- Hardwood floors
- Private entrance
- 2 good sized bedrooms
- 1 full bathroom with tub
- Off street parking available for only $35 per month
Spring is upon us and it is time to find the perfect apartment for you! This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment at Main Line Court is a great deal for only $1395 per month.
The apartment was just renovated last year and was outfitted with an IKEA kitchen and black and silver appliances. The unit also features a renovated laundry room with full sized washer and dryer.
With a private entrance there are no shared hallways or communal front doors. Key right inside of your apartment for a private and homey feeling.
Looking to spend time outdoors? This is the property for you! Main Line Court is just down the road from the Belmont Hills Swimming Pool. This swim facility is perfect for individuals of any age and offers a great escape from the heat during the spring and summer months. We will even pay for your seasonal membership during your first year of tenancy!
Other convenient outdoor activities include walking, hiking, or biking the Manayunk Towpath or the Cynwyd Heritage Trail. Manayunk also hosts many outdoor festivals and events so you will never be lost for something to do.
If you would like more information about this apartment or would like to schedule a time to view it please visit give us a call at 610-649-4860 or email us. Our office is open 7 days week. Also feel free to check out our other available apartments at http
Students who live in this rental at 97 Ashland Avenue attend the following Lower Merion School District (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Belmont Hills Elementary School
Grades K - 5
out of 10
Welsh Valley Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Harriton Senior High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.