This listing is brought to you by CorporateHousingByOwner dot com (CHBO). Please check the availabilty calendar at the CHBO website for Listing: 17954 - New on the market! Immaculate, beautifully-appointed corporate guest house in elegant residential neighborhood available March 2018. Close to BART, favorite restaurants, fun local coffee shops, grocery stores, cinema, and shopping.
This comfortable guest house (aka the 'casita') is a free-standing structure, separate from the main house, just-renovated and fully furnished with full size washer/dryer and AC/heat.
It features a private entrance and private outdoor sitting area.
Combining style and location with an efficient layout, the space-maximizing arrangement feels larger than its 400sf. The casita includes brand new kitchen appliances and stylish new furniture, plus sensory touches such as premium bedding and skylights in kitchen.
Mature, leafy trees line the streets of this quiet, friendly neighborhood that features stately, lovingly-maintained vintage homess from the 1920's.
- Living room with sofa, ottomans, council table and side table and lamps
40 Smart TV (with streaming receiver Apple TV) in living room
- Dining area table and two chairs
- Kitchen full size with skylights and quartz countertops, white cabinets with large kitchen pantry, standard size refrigerator and gas range, dishwasher, built-in microwave and garbage disposal.
- Bathroom with large step in shower with new glass shower door. New vanity and toilet with heater & exhaust fan
- Outdoor private courtyard with bistro table, chairs and plants
- Streaming TV service (DirectTV Now)
- In unit standard size washer and dryer in unit
- Bi-weekly gardener, and housekeeping services
- Vent-less HVAC with remote control thermostat
- Continuous porcelain flooring throughout
- Tank-less water heater
- Ample street parking available
- Fire sprinkler system
- BART, less than 1 mile
- Oakland international airport, 5 miles away
- San Francisco 25 minutes away (via BART)
- Kaiser Hospital 3 miles away
- OSI Technical campus 1 mile away
- Safeway grocery store 5 blocks away
Cable TV Ready
Laundry: In Unit
Cleaning/Maid Service Included
- Reasonable cap on gas/electric and internet of $100 - One time cleaning fee of $150
Market rate for this listing is $2,557 based on the surrounding areas and market conditions.
This 1 bedroom home is listed at $2,500, while 1 bedroom homes...
This listing is priced similarly to the average 1 bedroom home in San Leandro.
out of 10
Washington Elementary School
Grades K - 5
out of 10
Bancroft Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
San Leandro High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.