Classic Lindenwood mid-century ranch house in its original design. With a quiet, country feel has easy access to Menlo Park shopping! Multiple patio doors in the living, dinning, & family rooms open to the beautifully lush and level lot for indoor/outdoor living & entertaining. Easy stroll to nearby Holbrook-Palmer Park. Excellent Menlo Park schools. Welcome home to wonderful Atherton!
- 3 Bed/2.5 Bath, structure 2,870 sf w/near one acre lot
- Good move-in condition, in great neighborhood area
- Beautifully landscaped grounds and swimming pool in backyard
- Formal living, family & dining rooms, w/radiant-heated carpet floor
- Large family room w/wet bar, fireplaces in both living & family room
- Cozy kitchen with white color cabinetry, tile counter-tops, Kitchen Aid conventional &
microwave ovens, Jenn-Air electric range-top, dishwasher and refrigerator
- Sliding glass doors for multiple backyard access
- Large two-car garage with storage area
- Excellent schools (Encinal Elementary, Hillview Middle, Menlo-Atherton High)
- Gardener & pool services are included but utilities/garbage is extra. No smoking, pref. no pets
- Minimum 1-year lease required. Available Mid April.
- Security deposit: One month rent plus $500 cleaning deposit
- Pls contact Robert at (650) 935-2128 for question & viewing arrangement
- DRE# 01459021
This listing is priced similarly to the average 3 bedroom home in Atherton.
Showing 1 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.