Encore - 5th floor west facing unit with parking/storage/views - * 990 square foot nw facing 1 bedroom unit
* Hardwood floors throughout
* Window coverings
* Large walk-thru bedroom closet
* Porcelain tile flooring/showers and Kohler fixtures in the bathroom
* Stainless Bosch gas range/dishwasher/microwave
* Energy Star Amana refrigerator
* Den/Office nook off of kitchen
* Dining nook
* Large storage/utility closet with washer and dryer
* Balcony with views of Fremont Bridge, West Hills, Willamette River
* Fitness and Community rooms available to building residents
* 1 reserved parking space and storage unit
No smoking or pets
Available @ October 5 - 12 month lease
$2,150/month inc: water/sewer/garbage/gas/parking/storage
$2,150/security deposit + $29.50 application fee +
Building move fee = $500 (covers in/out/building orientation)
No Pets Allowed
Washer & Dryer
Market rate for this listing is $1,995 based on the surrounding areas and market conditions.
This 1 bedroom home is listed at $2,150, while 1 bedroom homes...
This listing is priced above the average 1 bedroom home in Pearl District by $42.
Students who live in this rental at 949 NW Overton Street #508 attend the following Portland School District 1j (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Grades K - 5
out of 10
East Sylvan Middle School
out of 10
Lincoln High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.