Up for rent is a 2-years-old Home in the sought-after West-Haven Neighborhood. The perfect centralized location in West Portland. Minutes away from both the 26 and 217 HWY. 10 minutes away from High-Tech companies such as Nike and Intel. 10 minutes away from Downtown Portland. Great location for top-notch school districts K-12!
- Full main-floor hardwood floor and a fireplace
- Extravagant upgraded kitchen with a large island and QUART counter-top, stainless steel appliances
- Covered Patio that interacts perfectly with the kitchen and nook
- Huge Master suite with large soaking tub, glass shower, 2 closets, and dual his-n-her vanities
- Large 14x14 Loft on 2nd floor that serve as a second family-style room living space.
- Loft has custom installed ceiling home theater speakers. Say no more to speakers wires for your home theater system!
- Tank-less Water Heating system
- Centralized AC & Heat (with NEST thermometer)
- Fully equipped with Fridge, Washer and Dryer.
- Large attached 2-cars garage
- Custom build storage loft in the garage for extra storage space.
- Corner Lot for extra privacy
** No Pets allowed **
The house is only 2 years old so everything will feel like a brand-new home!
Available as early as November 15th, 2017!
This listing is priced above the average 3 bedroom home in West Haven-Sylvan by $399.
Students who live in this rental at 9465 SW Chopin Lane attend the following Beaverton School District 48j (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
West Tualatin View Elementary School
Grades K - 5
out of 10
Cedar Park Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Sunset High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.