This corner apartment is 1130 square feet, on the top floor with several large windows, a bay window in the living room, nice kitchen with new appliances, carpet and tiled entry. There is a breakfast bar bordering the dining area, a master suite with walk-in closet and full-size washer/dryer.
This well-managed building is located just West of Lake Washington on the Wedgwood business district Avenue and close to shopping, cafes, Starbucks, Children?s Hospital, library, Matthews Beach, Magnuson and Meadowbrook recreation center and parks.
The building has intercom entry and elevators and is located on the bus line to downtown, Sand Point, University Village and the University of Washington with easy 1-5 access.
THE MORNINGSIDE HEIGHTS APARTMENTS
RENTAL CRITERIA AND APPLICATION DISCLOSURE
The Following Information Will be Accessed as part of the Screening of Any Applications for Tenancy:
- All information Including supporting documentation on your Application for Tenancy.
- Verification of employment and/or income (or rental subsidy) amounts. Your rental history via any identifiable prior Landlords
- Credit reports via a third party Consumer Reporting Agency
- Any information provided by the applicant (such as anticipated length of tenancy, tenancy commencement date, etc)
- Personal references
- Public records regarding civil court records
- Public records regarding criminal conviction history or registration as a sex offender
- The Consumer Reporting Agency (screening company) providing us your credit report and reviewing your application and public records will be: Orca Information, P.O. Box 277, Anacortes, WA 98221, Phone: 800.341.0022, Fax: 800.522.672, firstname.lastname@example.org. In the event of a denial of tenancy or other adverse action, you have the right to dispute the accuracy in the consumer report through the screening company and to request a free copy of the consumer report from the entities designated above.
- To apply for an available apartment contact Klemet@tfgre.com or 206-774-5426
- Applicant on time for showing appointment, or timely call to reschedule (failure to do so results in denial of the application)
- This is a non-smoking building. Any smoking including [removed] medicinal or recreational and vaporing is not allowed on the premises nor within 25 feet of any building exit or window.
- Pets are not allowed
- Apartments are rented on a month to month basis. We ask that you are planning on staying at least one year
- Renters Insurance is require
- Maximum occupancy is two per bedroom. (NOTE: other occupancy maximums may apply when the resident is participating in a housing subsidy program.)
- If your application is approved for tenancy, you must accept the offer in writing and pay a holding deposit of $750. by cash or certified funds (certified check or money order) within 48 hours of the time we notify you. If you wish to accept tenancy you must agree to the occupancy and rent commencement date set forth in the offer you receive. If you do not accept all terms of any offer of tenancy which is made within 48 hours will proceed to the next applicant (if any)
- Minimum Security Deposit is $800. for a studio or one bedroom apartment and $1,000. for a two bedroom apartment. Medco key $50. deposit, apartment and mailbox key deposit $5. Each and garage door opener fob deposit $45.
- Due to unavailability of the Property. Even very well qualified applicants may be denied if another application for the property has already been approved. Please note that, while equivalent applications are processed in the order received, a factor such as the requested date of the commencement of tenancy may result in priority of another application.
NOTE: In case of multiple applicants intending to share the property together, disapproval of one applicant terminates the application unless the non-disapproved applicant(s) e
Laundry: In Unit
Year Built: 1994
1 year lease. Tenant pays utilities. Parking available for $45 a month. Washer and dryer in unit. $1,000 security deposit. $45 application fee. No pets, smoking, or waterbeds.
This 2 bedroom home is listed at $1,895, while 2 bedroom homes...
This listing is cheaper than the average 2 bedroom home in Wedgwood by $265.
This rental at 9425 35th Avenue NE #204 is within the boundaries of Seattle Public Schools (Unified School District).
School attendance boundaries are constantly changing and may contain errors. Always verify them with school administration before making any commitments relating to this property. GreatSchools ratings are here to help you compare schools, but don’t let this be the only factor in selecting the right school for your kids. Learn more.