923 15th Ave (between E Marion St and E Spring St, just off Union).
3 blocks from Seattle U campus.
Beautiful, leafy, very quiet street.
* 1 bedroom/1 bath corner unit/1st floor
* 644 sq. ft. (not including patio)
* Awesome, large, fenced-in patio space in back (app. 160 sq ft) - for dining, gardening, relaxing
* 1 designated off street parking space included (with direct access to unit)
* New fridge
* New, in-unit washer and dryer
* Terra cotta tile and new carpeting
* Building's garage has rooftop deck with incredible views of Sound, mountains, downtown (and space for plants - gardeners welcome!)
* 1 block from Spring Street mini park (can see it from front door!)
* No smoking/quiet dogs considered
* Quiet 8-unit building
* Blocks from I5 N and S entrances
* Rent includes water/sewer/garbage
"Walk score" of 97 - mere minutes walk to Skillet, Chuck's Hop Shop, The Elysian, Marjorie, Trader Joe's, Madison Market, Safeway, Madison Pub, Chop Suey, Restaurant Zoe, Diesel, Starbucks (several), Swedish Hospital, Group Health, QFC, Pike/Pine...all the best that Cap Hill has to offer at your doorstep but just far enough away from the madding crowd to feel like an escape.
This listing is priced above the average 1 bedroom home in Minor by $88.
This rental at 923 15th Avenue #1 is within the boundaries of Seattle Public Schools (Unified School District).
School attendance boundaries are constantly changing and may contain errors. Always verify them with school administration before making any commitments relating to this property. GreatSchools ratings are here to help you compare schools, but don’t let this be the only factor in selecting the right school for your kids. Learn more.