This charming, spacious 3 bedroom, 2 bath bungalow is perfect for you! Features hardwood floors throughout the main level. Open living room and dining room with a remote controlled gas fireplace as the centerpiece. The main level has 2 bedrooms and 1 full bath.
The kitchen features updated stainless steel Samsung appliances, a wood cabinet island, instant hot water dispenser, garbage disposal, and is next to the very sunny breakfast nook. There is a laundry utility room with a Samsung washer and Samsung gas dryer, and a dog door that leads to the fenced backyard. Upstairs you'll find a large master suite with a walk-in closet, and a newly remodeled master bathroom with two closets.
The unfinished basement is 950 square feet and can be used for storage, workout space, or anything you'd like. The basement is mold-free and has a radon pump.
Outside in the fenced backyard, you'll find a spacious 2 car garage with storage shelves, cabinets, and tool storage. There is a concrete patio, a garden with 4 raised beds, and a yard. The house is equipped with Solar City/ Tesla Solar Panels that annually produce around 3,500 kWh, which dramatically reduces the power bills for at least 6 months of the year.
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 full baths
- 1,529 finished square feet
- 950 unfinished square foot basement with lots of storage space
- 2 car detached garage with storage shelves/ tool storage
- Solar panel array- solar generated sold to PGE for lowered power bills
- Energy efficient natural gas furnace
- Natural gas fireplace, oven, dryer
- Updated Appliances- Samsung Stainless Steel Gas Stove/Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator
- Hardwood Floors throughout main level
- Spacious Upstairs Master Suite with Walk-In Closet/ Dressing Room
- Newly Remodeled Master Bathroom with 2 Closets
- Newly Remodeled Laundry/Utility Room with Samsung Washer/Gas Dryer
- Breakfast Nook with Lots of Morning Sun
- Fenced backyard
- Garden with 4 Raised Beds
- Concrete Patio in Backyard
- Dog Door into Laundry Room
- Off Street Parking in Driveway
- Great Neighbors
- Quiet Neighborhood
- Great Location
Available June 1, 2018.
- 1 Year Lease - Month to Month Negotiable
- Deposit $2600
- Owner pays Garbage/ Recycling, Bi-Monthly Lawn Care
- No Smoking
- Dog Friendly - Refundable pet deposit $500
- Please email if you have questions, would like to schedule a viewing, or would like to apply.
-Walk Score= 81
-Bike Score= 90
-Short Walk to Bus Lines
-Walking Distance to New Seasons, Fred Meyer, Safeway, Grocery Outlet, Coffee, Food Carts, Beer Garden
-Close to University of Portland
-Walking Distance to Downtown St. John's Neighborhood, Cathedral Park, Pier Park, Disc Golf, Chimney Park Dog Park. Kelley
Point Park is a short drive away.
Elementary- James John Elementary School
Middle- George Middle School
High School- Roosevelt High School
Available June 1, 2018.
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.