Crisp and Clean! **Completely Updated Home** New Everything! - OPEN HOUSE - Monday 9/11/17 5pm - 5:30pm.
Welcome Home to this recently remodeled beauty. Tastefully selected updates make this home a delight to the eyes. Modern accents everywhere. Brand new Stainless Appliances, new Quartz counter tops and well appointed cabinets. Peaceful backyard with lots of shade. Be the first to see this home before it's gone.
This property is in the middle of everything. Close to Mall 205 shopping, PCC SE Center, Adventist Hospital, and I-205 freeway access.
UTILITIES: Tenant is responsible for all utilities.
LEASE TERM: 12 month lease at move in.
PETS: Sorry this is a no pet property.
HOW TO APPLY:
1) Applicants are required to DRIVE BY the property, prior to contacting the office.
2) Once you have driven by the property, you must be PRE-SCREENED, prior to viewing a property with our Leasing Agent. There are many ways you can be pre-screened:
-- Download the pre-screening form located on our website at: http
-- Email our Leasing Department: firstname.lastname@example.org
-- Call 503-505-3186 or 503-666-1988 ext. 1 to pre-screened over the phone.
* Applicants (18 & older) are required to fill out a separate pre-screening form.
3) Once you have driven by the property and completed our pre-screening requirement, please contact our Leasing Department at 503-505-3186 to SCHEDULE A VIEWING of the property.
4) During your viewing of the property, you will be given a Rental Application packet to review, sign and return directly to the Leasing office. All adults (18 years and older) are required to fill out a separate Rental Application.
THIS PROPERTY IS MANAGED BY:
Benson Property Management, Inc.
503-666-1988 ph 503-665-1661 fx www.BensonCo.com
619 NE Roberts Ave., Gresham, OR 97030
No Pets Allowed
No Utilities included in rent
electric heat(forced air furnace)
Market rate for this listing is $1,695 based on the surrounding areas and market conditions.
This 3 bedroom home is listed at $1,850, while 3 bedroom homes...
This listing is priced above the average 3 bedroom home in Montavilla by $71.
Students who live in this rental at 9216 SE Market Street attend the following Portland School District 1j (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Harrison Park School
Grades K - 8
out of 10
Madison High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 2 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.