2 BR 2Ba Fireplace Garage CAC in a Restored Victorian
Very spacious 2 bedroom with 2 baths en suite in a three-plex has new laminate floors, an elegant living room with a working fireplace. The wraparound porch has river views. Private back deck. Furnace with central air.
First floor, high quality rehab in a quality neighborhood.
Damage deposit $1200. (Higher due to the fireplace)
Cat OK, small dog possible - see pet policy for details, additional fees
One year lease, then month-to-month.
First month's rent (nonrefundable) required to hold the apartment.
Tenant pays gas & electric directly, Landlord pays water/sewer/trash
Second person is another $75 per month, so $900 for two.
Garage with auto opener, included
Prior to move-in: Utilities must be transferred, damage deposit, any fees and first
month's rent must be paid in FULL.
NO painting, wallpapering. No planting without prior permission.
One year lease, then month-to-month. Initial leases less than one year are NOT possible.
- Very large kitchen - Oak kitchen cabinets
- Flat top stove - Frig with glass shelves
- Dishwasher - Working modern fireplace
- Laminate floors - Washer/Dryer stacker hookups
- Mini-blinds included - Two baths, both en suite - one with full tub
- Recent furnace, central air - Ceiling fan in living room, master bedroom
- Wraparound porch with river view - Landlord is a neighbor
- Low crime area, many active restorations in neighborhood
- Very easy access from street or off-street parking
For a showing please e-mail me, and please let me know:
1) Day/time for a showing
2) Approximate desired move-in date
3) How many people total - include part-time residents
4) Approximate household income (very round numbers is OK)
5) List your pets, and type if any.
6) Do you have more than two cars, or things other than cars?
Check out further info at http
Students who live in this rental at 916 Bridge Avenue #1 attend the following Davenport Comm School District (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Madison Elementary School
Grades K - 5
out of 10
Sudlow Intermediate School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Central High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.