Beautiful mid-century craftsman home. It is available for move-in starting July 1st. We are looking for responsible and long term tenants who will treat the home as their own.
You will be renting the main house, and sharing access to the garage with an ADU above the garage occupied by the landlord. You can get use of one space in garage if you want (for an extra $100/month).
* 2,500 sqft Home.
* 3 Bed plus den / 2.5 bath
* Unique professional recording studio room in basement, potential to be home theatre.
* Washer/Dryer Included
* Shared access to Detached Car Garage w/ space for 4 more cars on driveway.
* Natural Gas Furnace/Water Heater
* New Stainless Steel Range/Dishwasher
* Private fully fenced yard, with beautiful landscaping.
* 5 Minutes from I5 and I405 and Ash Way Park'n Ride
* walk to Elementry and Middle school, 5 Minutes to high school.
* 5 Minutes to Alderwood Mall, Costco, and tons of local eateries.
* 5 Minutes to Martha Lake
* 15 Minutes to Boeing, 20-30 Minutes to Google/Microsoft/Amazon
Lease Details / Applicant Requirements:* $2,450 /month for 1-year Lease* First months rent plus $2,450 Security Deposit (refundable at move-out), nonrefundable $400 cleaning fee, Due Prior to Move-In = $5,300* Landlord will split all utilities costs with tenant (gas, electric, water/sewage, garbage, cable/internet, etc)* Yard Maintenance IS REQUIRED by the tenant. This includes mowing, debris removal, weeding, etc.* Applicants will include credit, rental history, employment, and national criminal records search. Screening costs are the responsibility of the applicant ($40 per applicant over 18 years )* Pets will be considered on case by case basis, and will require additional deposit and/or monthly fee.
At $2,450, this home is priced $551 more than the current market rate for a 3 bedroom home in Martha Lake.
Students who live in this rental at 915 180th Street SW #1 attend the following Edmonds School District (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Hazelwood Elementary School
Grades K - 6
out of 10
Alderwood Middle School
Grades 7 - 8
out of 10
Lynnwood High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.