Beautiful mid-century craftsman home. It is available for move-in starting June 10th. We are looking for responsible and long term tenants who will treat the home as their own.
You will be renting the main house, and sharing access to the 2 car garage with an ADU above the garage occupied by the landlord. You will get full use of the garage, other than the washer/dryer access by the ADU.
* 2,500 sqft Home.
* 3 Bed plus den / 2.5 bath
* Unique professional recording studio room in basement, potential to be home theatre.
* Washer/Dryer Included
* Detached 2 Car Garage w/ space for 4 more on driveway.
* Natural Gas Furnace/Water Heater/Range/StoveTop
* Private fully fenced yard, with beautiful landscaping.
* 5 Minutes from I5 and I405 and Ash Way Park'n Ride
* walk to Elementry and Middle school, 5 Minutes to high school.
* 5 Minutes to Alderwood Mall, Costco, and tons of local eateries.
* 5 Minutes to Martha Lake
* 15 Minutes to Boeing, 20-30 Minutes to Google/Microsoft/Amazon
Lease Details / Applicant Requirements: * $2,500 /month for 1-year Lease * First months rent plus $2,500 Security Deposit (refundable at move-out), nonrefundable $400 cleaning fee, Due Prior to Move-In = $5,400 * Landlord will split all utilities costs with tenant (gas, electric, water/sewage, garbage, cable/internet, etc) * Yard Maintenance IS REQUIRED by the tenant. This includes mowing, debris removal, weeding, etc. * Applicants will include credit, rental history, employment, and national criminal records search. Screening costs are the responsibility of the applicant ($40 per applicant over 18 years ) * Pets will be considered on case by case basis, and will require additional deposit and/or monthly fee.
This 3 bedroom home is listed at $2,500, while 3 bedroom homes...
This listing is priced above the average 3 bedroom home in Martha Lake by $484.
This rental at 915 180th Street SW #1 is within the boundaries of Edmonds School District (Unified School District).
School attendance boundaries are constantly changing and may contain errors. Always verify them with school administration before making any commitments relating to this property. GreatSchools ratings are here to help you compare schools, but don’t let this be the only factor in selecting the right school for your kids. Learn more.