Updated South Anchorage home in a quiet, friendly, family-oriented neighborhood. Near excellent schools, the Equestrian park and trails, Ruth Arcand City Park, Abbott O'Rabbit Baseball fields, Hilltop Ski Area, and shops and restaurants. This home has great lighting, a HUGE garage, big fenced backyard for entertaining or gardening, and is in a perfect location to be in downtown Anchorage or headed out on a hike within a 15 minute drive.
This home backs up to a private, undeveloped property so looking towards the back of the house you only see woods not neighbors.
- Large master bedroom has bay window facing east to back yard. Two separate closets in master bedroom. Master has its own bathroom with an upgraded dual shower head shower, closet storage, single vanity with window to the back yard for natural lighting. Newly remodeled.
- 2 additional bedrooms with spacious closets facing west to front yard
- Guest bath is also upstairs and has a tub/shower and two sinks. Newly remodeled
- Bay window faces west to front yard with excellent light on sunny days.
- Natural rock fireplace with gas
- Vaulted ceilings
- Built in surround sound
- Mantelmount TV mount above fireplace that easily pulls down and rotates left and right for more comfortable viewing.
- Glass garden door to 12x24 deck overlooking backyard.
- Breakfast bar
- Window over sink gives view of deck, back yard, and garden
- Twin stainless steel sinks
- New appliances - electric stove
- Approximately 700sf - this garage is HUGE! Fits two cars + two built-in work benches + you could still fit toys between the cars and the back-wall work bench. We had two cars and two motorcyles in there with PLENTY of extra space.
- Extra deep and tall. Already has a pulley system to hang kayaks from the ceiling when not in use and you still have plenty of room for a tall truck or SUV to park underneath.
- Separate mechanical room containing furnace, gas forced air heating, hot water tank, and new LG washer and gas dryer with storage drawers underneath. Room for additional storage in this room.
- Beautifully landscaped front and back yards
- Back yard has built-in raised planter boxes for bulbs or vegetable garden plus many moveable planter boxes for flowers
- Back yard is park-like with mature trees and backs up to 7 acres of privately owned woods. Huge fenced yard with lots of areas to entertain or for kids to play.
- Large gas grill on deck with searing burner.
- Approximately 1,400 sf of living space on a large 6,840 sf lot.
- New 80% efficiency furnace in 2014
- New Appliances in 2014
- Custom blinds in 2014
- Remodeled bathrooms in 2015
- New deck in 2013
- Screens on most opening windows
- Central vacuum system makes for easy cleaning
- Gravel RV parking
- Nest thermostat installed to manage heating and cooling from your mobile device for greater efficiency when you are away
- Top of the line new LG front loading washer and dryer in laundry room (not pictured)
- Motion activated light switches (programmable) in bathrooms and laundry room.
- Brand new kayak pulley system in garage to hang two kayaks/canoes
- Keyless entry on front door.
Nearby school districts:
- Trailside Elementary School
- Spring Hill Elementary School
- Hanshew Middle School
- Service High School
This listing is priced above the average 3 bedroom home in Abbott Loop by $258.
Students who live in this rental at 9111 King David Drive attend the following Anchorage School District (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Trailside Elementary School
Grades PK - 6
out of 10
Hanshew Middle School
Grades 7 - 8
out of 10
Service High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.