This property is offering a Move In Credit of $300.00. Please see below for additional information.
Address: 910 SW 341st Street., Federal Way, WA 98023
Quick Feature List:
Bedroom(s): 3 + Large Loft
Garage(s): 2 Car Garage
Square Ft: Approx 2257
Washer/Dryer: Hook Up?s
Floor(s): Hardwood Laminate, Vinyl and Newer Carpet
Gated Community: No
Available: Approx December 7, 2016
Showings: Appointment Only
Status: Occupied. Do Not Disturb!
Animals: Subject to Approval ? See Below
Lease Term: 1 Year
Web Site: www.nrbproperties.net
Application Fee: $36.00 per applicant 18 or older
Office Hours: Monday ? Friday 10am ? 5pm
Office Phone: 253.537.6500
- Tenants are responsible for all landscaping.
- All Animals are subject to approval. If approved, tenants are required to pay a minimum of $250.00 non refundable pet fee per pet. This fee is based on the size and breed of the dog or cat. Max 2 total: Cats and Dogs 100lbs or less. All pets must be of age 1 or older. We have a restricted breed list, please follow this link to check if your dog is on it http
- Tenants are required to have renter?s insurance.
- All Fees are due prior to moving in ? No split payments.
- This property is governed by an HOA. Tenants are required to follow all Rules and Regulations.
- This property is equipped with an Alarm System. If tenants choose to use the system they will be responsible for paying a new account set up fee, false alarm fees, monthly activation fees, and any other fees associated with the Alarm System.
- Washer and Dryer in photo's not included.
- You may park your RV, boat or trailer in the driveway for no longer than 48 hours with the purpose of preparing for departure or upon return.
- Tenants are responsible for all HOA Fines.
- This home is equipped with a PetSafe Electronic SmartDoor. Tenants would be required to buy their own PetSafe Electronic SmartKey (cost range of approx $17.00) to put on the dogs collar.
*THIS PROPERTY IS OFFERING A MOVE IN CREDIT OF $300.00. IN ORDER TO QUALIFY FOR THE CREDIT ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE ELIGIBLE (UNDER OUR RENTAL CRITERIA) TO SIGN THE LEASE PRIOR TO OR DAY OF NO EXPIRATION. MOVE IN CREDIT CAN ONLY BE APPLIED TO THE PRO-RATED RENT OR FIRST MONTH'S RENT. THIS CREDIT IS NOT AVAILABLE AFTER THE EXPIRATION DATE. THIS CREDIT CANNOT BE APPLIED TO YOUR SECURITY DEPOSIT OR PET FEE/DEPOSITS. THIS IS A ONE TIME CREDIT AND CANNOT BE USED DURING ANY OTHER TIME OF OCCUPANCY. THIS CREDIT IS FOR THIS PROPERTY ONLY.*
We advise calling our office (at 253.537.6500) prior to submitting an application to confirm the property is still available. Although we try to provide accurate information, our properties do turn over quickly. It?s not uncommon for a property to be claimed by a Pre-Approved Applicant, or to have someone apply immediately. Sometimes there are applications being submitted while you?re asking your questions and we don?t have any way of knowing that is occurring as the two links (Available Listings and the Application Site) are not connected to one another. We process applications on a first come, first serve basis. It is very common for us to receive multiple applications on the same day against any given property. Owners are consulted about the Applicants before final approval is granted. Please review our Application Disclosure at http
nrbproperties.net/apply_online_here/ . For Rental Criteria quest
Students who live in this rental at 910 SW 341st Street attend the following Federal Way School District (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Silver Lake Elementary School
Grades PK - 5
out of 10
Saghalie Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Decatur High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.