Aloha! This townhouse is available for rent by March 1st but prefer before February 1st. It is well maintained and is a spacious 2 bedroom/1.5 bathroom townhouse at Palm Villas Ewa Beach.
It is a top floor and corner unit. Unit comes with Lanai and 2 parking stalls. Complex amenities available. Short walking distance to bus stations. Friendly neighbors and quiet/safe neighborhood! Water, sewer, trash and complex amenities are included in monthly rent. Tenant responsible for all other utilities.
- 2 bedroom/1.5 bathroom
- 717 sq ft
- 2 parking stalls
- Dishwasher (Brand New!)
- Kitchen sink w/ garbage disposal
- Spacious cabinet space
- Dining area
- A/C in kitchen and master bedroom
- Ceiling fans in each bedroom and living room
- Extra storage space
- BBQ area
- Swimming Pool
- Rent: $1,750/month
- Security deposit: $1,500
- Available: Now
- Included: Water, sewer, trash and complex amenities
- Tenant pays for: Electric, gas and cable/internet service
- Application and Background check needs to be approved first
- 1st month's rent and security deposit due at move in
- Pet friendly
- You can reach me through email: email@example.com or phone 619-395-8150
- If interested, please schedule a walk through with me. Walk through can be through phone or in person.
- Application and background check done through the landlord for the property
This listing is cheaper than the average 2 bedroom home in Ewa Beach by $53.
Students who live in this rental at 91-1099 Puamaeole Street attend the following Hawaii Department Of Education (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Ewa Makai Middle School
Grades 7 - 8
out of 10
James Campbell High School
Grades 9 - 12
out of 10
Ewa Elementary School
Grades PK - 6
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.